The Group E qualifier will be played in Casablanca on Sept. 5, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) said on Tuesday.
CAF banned Guinea and Sierra Leone from hosting any international matches until mid-September and the latter are still looking for a venue for their home qualifiers as the virus continues to impact on African soccer. Fatalities from the world’s worst outbreak of the deadly virus have risen above 1,200, mostly in Liberia but also in Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
“The Federation Royale Marocaine de Football in agreement with the authorities of the Kingdom of Morocco has agreed to host their Guinea counterparts on their territory,” said a CAF statement on Tuesday.
Guinea had previously asked Senegal to allow them to host games in Dakar.