According to Forbes, Real Madrid is the most valuable football club in the world, with a value of $3.4bn (£2bn). The La Liga side which is owned by its fans grew 4% in value this year and came top ahead of another Spanish side, Barcelona ($3.2bn).
Forbes ranks Manchester United in third place, despite the English club taking an 11% tumble to $2.8bn. The other Premier League sides in the top 10 include Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool.
Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich, were deemed the fastest growing club, with a 41% increase in value to $1.9bn for 2014.
1. Real Madrid – $3.44billion (£2billion)
2. Barcelona – $3.2billion (£1.89million)
3. Manchester United – $2.8billion (£1.65billion)
4. Bayern Munich – $1.85billion
5. Arsenal – $1.3billion (£0.7billion)
6. Chelsea – $868million (£511million)
7. Manchester City – $863million
8. AC Milan – $856million (£504million)
9. Juventus – $850million (£500million)
10. Liverpool – $691million (£407million)